I am a qualified European lawyer, specialized in International law at the University of Milan, at the University of Strasbourg and at Sorbonne University in Paris.
International Mediator since 2005, recognized by the American Bar Association.
Lawyer since 2007, I’ve practiced different fields of international law:
- International public and private law
- International protection of human rights
- International environmental law
- International law of the sea
- International protection of asylum seekers
- International proceedings against discriminations
- International criminal law
- International proceedings against torture
- International commercial law
- International alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- European intellectual property law
- European competition law
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Fundamental Rights